You are one step closer to reclaiming your sexy!
Congratulations on this act of self-love!
I can't wait to meet ya.
Look out for an email confirmation as well -- there will be more details about our call there.
For now, check out the FAQ's below and make sure to mark our call on your calendar.
Talk to ya soon!
SELF-LOVE SUMMER SCHOOL (SLSS) FAQ
WHAT DOES SLSS INCLUDE?
- 4 Live Online Classes
- The collective support of up to 11 other women
- Self-love and body-awareness tools and practices
- A self-love accountability partner
- 3 private coaching sessions with Seneca (Value: $525)
- 13 weekly assignments from the JustBodies “Self-Love Playbook” (Value: $199)
- Daily affirmations
- Resources for further full-body wellness
- Discounts for additional coaching sessions (if more is desired after September 22nd)
WHAT IS THE TIME COMMITMENT?
As a SLSS participant, your presence is requested for:
- Three 75-minute classes on the 3rd Thursday of June, July & August, 5 - 6:15pm PST / 8-9:15pm EST (6.21, 7.19, 8.16)
- One 90-minute Closing Celebration Class: Saturday, September 22, 10am - 12pm PST / 1 - 3pm EST
- Three 45-minute one-on-one Coaching Sessions via video or phone (schedule TBD by each participant based on mutual availability)
◈ All classes will be recorded if you can’t make it live!
In addition to the classes and coaching sessions you will give the gift of your attention and intentions to:
- weekly accountability calls. You will have the opportunity to pair with another woman in the course for brief check-ins that can range from 5 minutes to 30 or more, depending on what you both decide works for you.
- daily affirmations. You can spend as much or as little time with these as you desire.
- 13 weekly assignments. These will be emailed on Fridays and can take from 15 minutes to 3 hours or more, depending on how you engage with them. They will be yours to keep so if you are too busy to complete them during the course, you can revisit them when you have time. That said, like a garden, the more attention and intention you give to SLSS the more you will get from it!
WHAT DOES SLSS COST?
- The Early Bird Investment is $969 ($323/month). Early Bird registration ends June 1st, 11:59 pm PST.
- Investments made after June 1st are $1299 ($433/month).
Is cost the only barrier to you participating in this course? Let's talk. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss what might make it possible for you to join.
DO YOU TAKE CREDIT CARDS? WHAT ABOUT CHECKS?
Yes! I will send you an invoice upon acceptance into SLSS.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Step 1: Schedule an Intro to SLSS Call (click here)
- Step 2: Receive a acceptance email, SLSS survey, and invoice for payment from email@example.com
- Step 3: Complete payment (either full payment or the first month plus a non-refundable $60 deposit).
- Step 4: Receive an email will all dates and details.
- Step 4: Mark your calendar and get ready for your summer of self-love!
CAN YOU TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE COURSE?
Sure! SLSS is an opportunity to explore and re-invent of self-love. We will do this using a wide variety of games, practices, meditations, exercises, and activities.
During the group classes we will share about who we are, what we want self-love to look like for us, what changes we want in relation to our bodies, etc. We will also reflect on how the weekly assignments have impacted us and what we are learning, as well as share our self-love struggles and celebrations. During our private coaching sessions we will go deeper into your journey of self-love and experiences with the course in a one-on-one container.
Here's examples of what the SLSS curriculum will include.
- Embodied practices for connecting to and enhancing your pleasure
- Experiential anatomy (aka: games to understand what's goin' on up in this masterpiece of a body!)
- Skills to increase your confidence in talking about, honoring, and getting what you want
- Increased awareness of how to feel your yes's and no's
- Ways to cultivate forgiveness and acceptance
- Tools and practices for identifying and honoring your body's desires
- Playful, fun, easy ways to increase erotic energy
- Boundary setting practices
WHAT IF I'M NOT COMFORTABLE WITH SOMETHING IN THE COURSE?
In SLSS, you may be invited to stretch slightly outside of your comfort zone, but you are ALWAYS your own authority about what you do and don't want to do. Everything in SLSS (and in JustBodies at large) is an OFFERING, not an obligation. JustBodies is ALL about honoring your body, so if your body is sayin' heck no to some activity, you can always opt out or modify. Like they say in Zumba classes (my new fave thing), "have fun, keep moving" and modify things to meet your needs...the same is true in JustBodies classes and sessions (though movement can definitely be moving into stillness at times!) The one-on-one sessions is a space to be supported through and learn from what comes up during SLSS.
SOMETIMES WOMEN-ONLY SPACES ARE NOT OPEN TO TRANSGENDER WOMEN. IS THIS WOMEN'S SPACE INCLUSIVE?
banner art (above): "reclamation" by jason decaires taylor